dispel the magic

bigddaves1999
bigddaves1999
4 posts. Member since Aug 2024
9th Aug '24 - 23:55PM
do you ever look at a client and think... uggh i have to work with that, this is going to be a looong hour
Liked by LouAlex96
Britishwildflower
Britishwildflower
212 posts. Member since Jan 2020
11th Aug '24 - 10:21AM
On looks never. I find something I like about all of my clients and focus on making them enjoy our time together. Actually the only clients I've ever felt like this with are boundary pushers and that has nothing to do with looks. If a client is constantly pushing boundaries, then I cannot enjoy our time together and the time seems forever. After all, time flies when you are having fun!
Liked by Toby1985, bigddaves1999
bigddaves1999
bigddaves1999
4 posts. Member since Aug 2024
11th Aug '24 - 23:43PM
thats good to know i often wondered if ladies enjoyed it or they are thinking about house chores, or the ceiling could do with another paint or that reminds me i need some chipolatas.

what classes as a boundry push? is that like wanting a service you don't offer like bum love or kissing or something?
Britishwildflower
Britishwildflower
212 posts. Member since Jan 2020
12th Aug '24 - 17:07PM
Yes, boundary pushing is asking/pestering for services I don't offer, continuing with something after I've said it's uncomfortable /hurts or continuing to be rough with my delicate places when I've asked you to be gentler or trying to rub your bare cock on my pussy because you think that doesn't count as unsafe sex!

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.