Unable to upload photos, any customer service on here?

SeductiveTease
SeductiveTease
2 posts. Member since Jun 2024
29th Jun '24 - 15:04PM
Hi everyone, I’ve created a profile on here, can’t upload photos and so my profile is not visible. There is no response to my emails/messages? Does this website have any sort of customer service? I’m not keen to pay £90 if that’s the case? Any help would be appreciated
EllaBleu
EllaBleu
7 posts. Member since Nov 2019
3rd Jul '24 - 17:28PM
Hi have you managed to get it sorted x also you've probably tried this but if not it might be worth contacting Rachel (moderator) by messaging her on here (forum) in the announcements section, alternatively there's a contact us section at the bottom of the page . Where you write details of the issues you are having. I'll warn you in advance. Unfortunately there's certainly no rush to get back to us .unfortunately, I've been on this site years and found it to be so slow and delayed to actually get a response back..however you will eventually get a reply..hope you manage to get it fixed..sorry I wasn't much help..feel free to contact me if ever you have any problems or need any advice etc be happy to help if I can .Good look ..ella x

www.adultseek.com/EllaBleu
SeductiveTease
SeductiveTease
2 posts. Member since Jun 2024
7th Jul '24 - 21:26PM
Hi Ella, thank you for your reply and some tips. Yes, I’ve sent couple of messages via contact us section and email, still no reply.
I will definitely try your other suggestion though. Thanks again : ) x

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.